Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bohdi...translation= "work!"


So, we adopted Bohdi the boxer last Saturday. He is about 7 months old and little over 40lbs. He is so good! He knows lots of commands and is so playful. The problem is me. I am having trouble communicating with him properly. I hope this gets better. I have been watching tons of videos online, reading tons of information about boxers, and teaching/training/playing a lot each day. At this point, he is not interested in much from me unless its food. I have stumbled across some great help from a trainer named Zak George. You should check him out. I have watched a lot of his videos and learning a lot. I hope that I can be half as good with his dogs someday (hopefully not in the too distance future). Anyways, if you want to check him out, see the links below. I also have added a little picture of my baby, Bohdi. I will be keeping yall up to date on our progress as I have time. Keep checking in!

Zak George Video via YouTube.com

Majestic Bohdi

No comments:

Post a Comment